This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chicago Bulls Tickets and Stubhub?
06-13-2014, 08:15 AM
Chicago Bulls Tickets and Stubhub?
So I am looking to buy my boyfriend bulls tickets for his birthday and I ran into StubHub? does anyone know if stubhub is reliable?
Also I wanted to know if I have to buy a parking pass online or can I just pay parking when I get there to the United Center?
Thank you in advance!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2014, 08:21 AM

Stubhub is considered reliable. Generally speaking they are reselling tickets that someone else can't use. However, are the Bulls so popular that you can't get tickets directly from them?

Ads

06-13-2014, 08:27 AM

Ermm I haven't bought too many tickets from them, so can't really tell. This is where I recommend you should get your tickets from http://www.excite.com/events/sports-tick...index.php. I have bought quite a few tickets from them and have always found them to be quite reliable. Good LuckSmile
06-13-2014, 08:41 AM

Yes, it is reliable. I have sold unused tickets on their site, and had great results. Once you order the tickets on the site, you will receive a FedEx mailing with the tickets inside.

As far as United Center parking is concerned, in the past, I have parked on the street near the junior college south of the arena (it's free on-the-street parking). Depending upon the time of day, you might not find parking there, though. But it's my first choice before I spend money on a parking lot around the arena.
06-13-2014, 08:56 AM

Hi CRC,

In addition to the answers above, we also have you completely covered by our FanProtect Guarantee! Additionally, if parking passes are available for the game, they will be listed with the ticket order.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at teamstubhub@stubhub.com, or find us on Twitter @StubHub. Thank you for your interest, and have a great day!

Best,

Social Media Action and Response Team//StubHub
http://www.StubHub.com
Twitter- @StubHub