This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teenage girl seeking advice on a very confusing guy?
06-13-2014, 08:54 AM
Teenage girl seeking advice on a very confusing guy?
I always hang out with my older cousin and his friends because I just don't get along with kids my age. So my cousins (Lets call him V) had a party at my house. So I was standing by the beer pong tables when this kid (Lets just call him B) was standing next to me and we started talking. So he didnt believe it was my house so I was like "oh my rooms right there" and he was like "show me" so I jokely went to walk and he didnt move and then he goes "you're all talk" and like teasingly shoved me. So we walked around the block and we were making out, and B asked how old I was and I said 15 and he's 19 and he was like oh thats not bad and we continued to make out around the block. Because my cousin doesn't want his friends getting with his cousins. So we went back to the party and B told me to dm him my number on twitter because we followed each other before we met. So I did and we were talking and he always use to text me and he asked me to hang out which we never did. And then I saw him again at another party and we went to go smoke. While the other guys we were with went to get the stuff, me and B were outside and we just started making out again and then we went to smoke in this kid's (well call him T) back yard. So we were sitting in the yard and B purposely tripped me so I would fall onto his lap and we were making out. After we all smoked we say this thing "How now brown cow" it means like whats up. So we went back to the party and B got really drunk and was being an asshole so T asked me if I wanted to sit on his lap and I said no but he said that it was just because there weren't any chairs so I sat on his lap. Then B came over and said "Ok new game whenever someone says "how now brown cow" you have to make out so B kept yelling it to me and T and I got nasty and asked him to stop and then T tapped me so I turned around and he goes "How now brown cow" and started making out with me and I apologized and got up. B also tried to get me to make out with 2 more of his friends and I got really mad and made him stop. So then T came up to me really close and asked if I wanted to go to the deli with him so I said yes because I was really upset about B because I like B. So T and I are walking to the deli and then B comes along and said he was coming so I was annoyed and in the deli B was kinda teasing me and trying to talk to me so I just got picked up by my mom and left. I saw B a few times after that and it just went badly. So one night I was really high and I texted him saying how I think he's a tool and stuff and we had his huge conversation on how he thinks I'm smart, funny, pretty, mature, etc.. but we can't be together because of my age and the fact that my cousin doesn't want us to be together and he was also trying to help me because I was so high. So I told him that if he really means what he says about me then my age or anything shouldn't matter but I respect his opinion and feelings. I hadn't seen him since then until last night... I had my cousin and his friends over but I didnt think B was coming but then he randomly showed up and I was really upset because he makes me extremely happy and sad at the same time. The whole night he kept looking at me and when I looked he'd look away and jokey making faces at me and just little things like the and then I got really drunk and high and I guess I was talking to him again because I hadn't talked to him the whole night. I just don't know what to do. Because I get that its over ok I get that but I just can't help but like him especially when he does little things like that to me. All of our friends started to abuse him for being with me because I'm so young and I think thats why he cares now, he never use to. I'm just really upset over it because I actually felt something with him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2014, 09:07 AM

so id say you oughta get new friends for one, you oughta get this guy out of your life cause he sounds kinda fake and like a complete player, you should move on and find someone nice and straightedge, but you do need to move on, you can do way better

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply