This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Leaving my friends? (Long story)?
06-13-2014, 11:48 AM
Leaving my friends? (Long story)?
This monday I had a problem with my close friends. We were in the hospital court watching our school basketball team play. I left for a couple of minutes to pee, and when I was back, they were all gone. They didn't even bother to text me or call me. They went back to school without me and had their work ed. Then when they saw me, they said " Oh here you are, you've missed all the fun. Our fave teacher asked me why I wasnt with them. I cried while telling him they left me all alone.

We have a group since June(the first month of class) and it was fun. But i was not that comfortable with them, they would always leave me behind which makes me do my things faster to catch up with them. One time we went to the mall and they brought no bags and I brought a backpack. Before you enter the mall, the security guard will check your bag. I was the last in line and when they were done, they didn't bother to wait for me and continued to walk without even looking back. I was so pissed at them but cannot do anything. I wanted to leave them but didn't have the chance to, so I think this is a blessing in disguise. I always felt unappreciated with them. I even had a question here on Y!A about feeling unappreciated.

When I ask them if they want to go to the mall, or to eat, they would always ask, "Your treat?" And when I tell them I don't have money, they tell me that I'm rich even though I'm not.

I decided to not talk to them since that day and they didn't even bother to say sorry and they were also not talking to me since I'm not talking to them and they're telling I was wrong to my bestfriend. My bestfriend wont tell me what they said but I know them, they always think they're right.

I joined another group which I'm very comfortable with, and we've been playing games since we're all children at heart, my former friends were all about KPOP,texting,shopping and spending money, while my friends now are all about sports and talking about crushes, and they care about me and would wait for me after classes.

I cut all contact from my friends. I deleted them on Facebook, our pictures, and their numbers. I also don't talk to them.

Did I make the right decision? And should I mend my friendship with them? Our fave teacher is gonna talk to us about it and I'm very nervous about it. He said we should not waste our 9 months friendship and we should talk about it.

Sorry if this is very long xD

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2014, 11:49 AM

you should mend your friendship. youll regret it if you dont.

Ads

06-13-2014, 11:52 AM

I think you try to make friendship as possible.