This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A good studying schedule?
06-13-2014, 09:38 PM
A good studying schedule?
I'm a girl in 9th grade and I recently started the second semester.I wish to improve and study more often but I definitely cannot do everyday as I HATE studying.
How often do you study and how?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2014, 09:43 PM

You need to ask yourself why do you hate studying?

Do you like to get good marks? Do you like to feel proud of your achievements?

Do you like to find out or learn about anything?

Being well-educated will really help you achieve well in your life. If you can overcome this problem it will help show that you can work through something which you don't naturally like.

We are not natural studiers. We have to work at it.

Make yourself a timetable. Program in half an hour study on each subject per week and perhaps more on the difficult ones. Make sure you do half an hour of study and then let yourself have 15 mins break - phone someone, go for a walk, exercise, drink some water. Do something fun for the 15 mins.

Then go back happily to do the next part of your study. Don't fiddle around and waste time, just get into it and DO it. Amazing how many people just waste time. Get to it.

Once you get into this good habit and get good results, you will be proud of your achievements. Socializing doesn't give you a good career and sometimes causes problems. Leave your phone off and also social media. Just study.

Good luck, work hard and change your attitude.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply