This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does Google SEO Magic Really Work?
06-14-2014, 04:45 AM
Does Google SEO Magic Really Work?
Okay, I've seen different advertising for Google SEO Magic and wanted to know if anybody has had success with it? What did you think etc. Also, I wanted to also know if anybody has tried Carbon Copy Pro and what did you think? Here's the link where I found the site for it http://www.doingwhatiwant.com?t=Gail. It looks really good but again, I wanted some comments and feedback on it.

Thanks in advance for any help:-)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2014, 04:57 AM

SEO services is provided by http://www.sem-consultant.com/ is one of the best in the industry

Ads

06-14-2014, 05:06 AM

Never rely on any of these so called SEO "Magic" softwares. Any such software will lead your website temporarly but in the long period the website has to see a down trend unless you know what you are doing.

Always remember (if you want to have a good online exposure for your website)
- Do not use softwares to promote your website
- Use them for your personal analysis (normally this is done by advanced SEOs as they tend to do R&D and play with it)
- Always update your website to meet webmaster guidelines (http://www.google.com/support/webmasters...wer=35769)
- Always update your website with good relavent content which helps your website in gaining new visitors and improve returning visitors.
- Always link to good websites which will help your visitors. (just think your self as a potential customer to your website and think what you want to see on such website and add such similar content.)
- Dont worry if your website has a back link from any ffa websites as they wont harm you unless you link back to such websites from your website.
- Do not do cross linkings.
- Regular quality content updates with minimum offpage promotion will help your website gain natural back-links in due course.
- Always check your web traffic logs to analyse where your visitors coming from and what they are doing. This helps you to decide which areas/pages to improve and other similar stuff.

The above are few of the basics that you can rely on. You will learn other tricks as you go on implementing these basics.

If you still want to hire an SEO professional then do a proper research on that SEO company (check their website page rank, web design layout, alexa rank and how well they are ranked in search engines and for what keywords, how competitive are those keywords?, ask them for references so that you can directly speak to their present clients) before you give your website in their hands.

Cheers