This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's been two months since we last spoke, should i text him?
06-14-2014, 09:35 AM
It's been two months since we last spoke, should i text him?
We weren't in a relationship but we did have a little fling. I genuinely really liked this guy but he made it clear he didn't want to settle. We haven't spoken in 2 months. The last time we spoke, I texted him asking him about something, a legit question, to which he replied but I never acknowledged his response, i didn't bother replying back because I was angry at him. The problem now is I can't move on. I just cannot forget him. I think about him everyday and even though i am keeping busy, every night I stalk his facebook to see what he's up to. I've thought about deleting/blocking him but I know it won't work. His profile is too public, even if i delete him I will still be able to see his updates. I am holding on to the little bit of hope that maybe one day we'll end up together. But maybe i need to talk to him one last time before i can completely let go and move on. It has been 2 months, a little text can't do much harm can it? So can i text him and ask how he's doing and if he doesn't respond well, i'll erase him from my life? Please can anyone give me some good advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2014, 09:51 AM

leave him alone. delete his fb, even if seeing his stuff will still be easy. texting won't help. the fact that he hasn't reached out for 2 months is all you need to know. The best thing you can do is date other people. It will distract you, and maybe you even find someone you like and likes you back. you need to move on from him because honestly, he didn't appreciate the person you are and he probably never will.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply