This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Talking to this guy online?
09-30-2012, 04:13 AM
Talking to this guy online?
I'm a 14 year old girl.
I met this 16 year old guy on Twitter. We've been talking for a few weeks now(daily). It's usually conversations about TV, music, etc. Sometimes he DM's me, and talks to me there. I really don't know if I should be talking to him or not. Should I? He hasn't asked me anything weird, and he seems like a cool and nice person.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 04:21 AM

As long as you don't give out any personal information, you should be fine. However, if he asks any weird questions that make you uncomfortable, stop talking to him immediately. People on the internet are not always who they say they are.

Ads

lol girl lol... u never know if he is 16 Wink be safe.. Tongue

i would stop talking to him.. He probably a 60 year old man in his basement getting pleasure out of talking to young girls even if its not inappropriate.

It's Just Chatting. So It's Okay But If He Starts To Get a Little More Personal I Say You Back Out. But Good Chatting.! Tallyho.!

It is true you can never sure of someone's age online. I happen to be a precocious three year old myself. j/k

I talked to a guy when I was younger online once... big mistake. Even if he says he's 16 doesn't mean he is! My guy turned out to be 40 with a nine year old daughter... its no good.

If you enjoy talking to him and it's doing you no harm then feel free to carry on. But if it turns weird then stop the contact. And realise, as you talk to him daily, you will be relying on his presence in some way so if he suddenly disappears you'll probably feel a bit of a sense of loss (despite never meeting him). Try not to let it take up too much of your head space just know that it's a bit of fun online. x