This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bookmarks list on Google Chrome keeps changing?
06-14-2014, 03:52 PM
Bookmarks list on Google Chrome keeps changing?
In the Google Chrome web browser, when I press the star in the top right corner to add a page to my bookmarks, I click on the little double arrows in the top right corner of the screen to open up the list of all my bookmarks. I do this so I can move my new bookmarked page further up my list because it is a long list and it is much less convenient to scroll down all the way to the bottom when I will be using the link a lot. So I've moved the new page up, alongside my other favourite bookmarks, which are fixed in place near the top. However, whenever I re-open the browser after closing it, the new bookmarks get moved back to the bottom of that list.

Does anybody know why this happens and how I can make the pages stop being shoved back down to the bottom of the list? It would be very helpful, thank you Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2014, 04:01 PM

Press Ctrl+Shift+O all at once - this should open up Chrome's bookmark manager. Try sorting out your bookmarks in here. If it still resets, you might just be better off sorting out your bookmarks into folders for easy access.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply