This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
adobe flash player question?
06-14-2014, 08:59 PM
adobe flash player question?
Ok so..I uninstalled adobe flash player because I thought it wasnt installed on google chrome because on one of the sites i was on my webcam kept freezing every 15 minutes and i thought that was the problem because i didnt have adobe but it turns out that i did. I am have installed adobe flash player again on google chrome and now when i tried to log back in to one of the apps that was on my computer it says adobe flash not found. I cant log back in until its installed. I installed it but when I search for it on my computer its not there bt it said download sucessful plus I went to chrome plugins and enabled it. whats going on. I need help asap

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2014, 09:09 PM

if you are able to play youtube videos, then you can confirm that flash player installed. do one thing. re instal your software ore try it in another browser.

Ads

06-14-2014, 09:17 PM

Are you searching for the Adobe flash player under Start, All Programs option or are you looking under Add and Remove programs?

If you are unable to view Flash player under Add and Remove programs then you might have downloaded Adobe Flash player plug-in for Google Chrome. If this is the case then go to
http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html
and download the latest version of Adobe Flash player.

The flash player which you have downloaded is a plug-in (small programs that help you to play videos) for the Google Chrome browser. You would need to install Adobe Flash player which is necessary for certain applications to run on the computer.

GuruAid