This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get my friend to let my crush know that I think he's cute?
06-14-2014, 09:07 PM
Should I get my friend to let my crush know that I think he's cute?
There's this guy at school and I think he's really cute but we have no classes together not even lunch. I see him in the hallway sometimes one of my friends is friends with him and offered to tell him I think he's cute but some guys don't like when girls get other people to talk to them. I'm friends with him on Facebook also, I want to talk to him but it may seem weird if some random girl just starts talking to him so idk if I should get my friend to talk to him for me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2014, 09:13 PM

when you see him walking just start a conversation... walk with him... and let him know yourself

Ads

06-14-2014, 09:17 PM

Talk to him yourself, maybe use Facebook if you dont like confrontation. He may think your not confident or mature enough to tell him yourself if you get a friend to do it. Start a conversation first over FB and gradually work up to that
06-14-2014, 09:31 PM

Talk to him yourself, just strike up a lighthearted conversation. Don't be chicken just do it! You could start of by saying you had seen him in the corridor and liked the looks of him and wondered if he'd like to chat with you for a while. Simple!
06-14-2014, 09:33 PM

Let him know yourself. You never know what type of person he is.. He might think your immature if you get someone to talk for you.. or you can just inbox him on FB