This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you have a facebook or twitter account?
06-14-2014, 09:58 PM
Do you have a facebook or twitter account?
I have both facebook and twitter accounts but no one ever talks to me on there. I only have 268 friends on my facebook and none of them think about me or talk to me. And I don't know any of my followers on twitter. I don't even see the point in having a facebook and twitter account if you don't have any friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2014, 10:12 PM

I have twitter.
BlueEyed_Girlxx

Ads

06-14-2014, 10:20 PM

I have facebook and twitter
06-14-2014, 10:31 PM

Both but I never use Twitter, fail to see the reason for its existence. Only even have an acount because some giveaways on YouTube involve me having to follow people on there.
06-14-2014, 10:43 PM

Yeah it probably because Fb is becoming more of an icon to see who has the most friends or whichever. Not really on Twiiter though. Either way I&#x27;d just delete your account if no speaks to you on there. I did bc I just got really annoyed of the notifications but it really made me feel better. It&#x27;s pretty much useless unless you talk with people you don&#x27;t see everyday. My uncle has friends in Spain. He talks with them.