This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this girl like me?
06-14-2014, 10:00 PM
Does this girl like me?
Hi I like this girl and she is in the same grade as me. We are freshman in highschool. We snapchat and text pretty much everyday for an hour or 2. She tweeted that she sends me the worst snapchats ( idk if that means anything) and today I tweeted something and she said it was romantic. I think she was kidding tho. I texted her and flirted. She said something about me liking her and I denied it of course. I'm not sure if she knows I like her or not. We are kinda friends but don't talk on school at all really. We ignore each other for some reason. Lol. But I think she texts a lot of guys so I don't know if I'm just one of her friends or if I'm something more than a friend. I'm sorry if this is hard to follow but would you please give me advice or ways to tell if she likes me?

Thanks, Chase

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2014, 10:05 PM

Well it seems she is sending you mixed emotions. This happend with my now ex-boyfriend he acted the same way and one day out of nowhere he asked me out. So from what it seems I think she likes you.

Ads

06-14-2014, 10:13 PM

It sounds like you guys have a good relationship on social media but if you really want to find out if she likes you, talk to her in person Smile
06-14-2014, 10:22 PM

mixed signals are the worse but instead of being like this on social media try talking to her in person hopefully itll change but honestly right now it just seems like youre just one of her friends...maybe talking to her at school often could change that wish you luck...help me with my question?