This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can anyone make me a book cover on wattpad?
06-15-2014, 01:39 AM
can anyone make me a book cover on wattpad?
if anyone here (must be wattpad use please!) can make a good book cover for my story on wattpad i would be so grateful! It's called Ties

info-

It's a teen romance sort of thing. It's not like a really cheesy romance chick flick, I'm trying to mix it up a bit and add some humour and danger - gangs, 'bad boys' kind of thing?? and basically what happens is this girl moves from the Uk to Miami when her mum gets a really good job offer. There is a boy who is one year older than her who lives a couple of houses down from her is really interested in her, but she usually tries to keep to herself. as the book goes along they start to get closer but then another boy comes in to the picture and steals her attention, but he's not who he says he appears to be. The first guy gets really annoyed with him and he's upset because now all of her attention is on the new guy and he really likes her??

I already have the first chapter up and my user name is laaalalaaalaaa

I will dedicate a chapter, or more if you prefer and give full credit, also everyone that makes a cover for me I will try to put them up in every chapter Smile

please send it to me in message from my account (**again, must be a watt pad user please!**)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2014, 01:42 AM

http://www.wattpad.com/forums/discussion...d/#Item_42

^^^ Go here, we make really good covers

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply