This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone please help quick :)?
06-15-2014, 06:30 AM
Someone please help quick :)?
A very long story short; I've had a crush on a guy since i was 12 (now 23). families are close friends, or were. The last year he gets on facebook when he's been drinking and spills all his feelings, has asked me to hang out a few times but never follows up on it.

So last night was his sisters function/party. He ignored me all night until I was leaving, he hugged me twice.. and no joke infront of his whole family said Love you and he's taking me on a date. Then he looked away and got all embarrassed. As I was leaving his mum yells out he likeeess youuuu

So I'm QUITE sure he likes me, so tonight I thought I'd say hello to him on facebook, which I did he replied once normally and 5minutes later I get a message saying "you sl*t" and "shut up c*nt" .. I said " whateever lol" and thats where the convo stopped.

He stopped replying too. He has a group of loud, idiot friends which he is hanging out with tonight. My assumption is that one of his friends (or a jealous girl?!) got hold of his phone and sent that as a joke.

Because knowing him 10 years, he would never say that to ME or anyone that's a family friend either. Soo do you think it was a friend? And if so should I just not talk to him until he starts talking to me probably later..

I'm just worried his friends deleted the convo after they did it, so I don't know if he knows I said hey!

What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2014, 06:36 AM

I think you should ignore it for now, wait til you see him in person, and then remind him of the conversation. Then show him the conversation on your phone. If you feel he's not that kind of guy then he's probably not. But its best to get confirmation from him directly. No need to be throwing emotions around before anything gets cleared up, you'll just create a bigger mess.

Ads

06-15-2014, 06:43 AM

he is playing a game
06-15-2014, 06:44 AM

Talk to him again tomorow and say " What was that all about last night" and if he doesnt know what your talking about it would have been one of his 'idiot' friends or a 'jelous girl'