This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is he just using me? What does he want?
06-15-2014, 08:05 AM
is he just using me? What does he want?
This guy I had a crush on went to jail for 8 years and he suddenly wrote me me and called me saying he likes me! He said hes been stupid and had no idea I liked him so much and his brother told him. Before he went to prison he had a gf and I liked him, he wouldnt add me on facebook and ignored me all the time. I felt so hurt.
But the thing is I found out his gf is waiting for him and supporting him, visiting him, sending money! So why is he trying to contact me? Im glad hes talking to me but im 20 hes 32 his gf is 35, I feel like to too young for this shiit!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2014, 08:07 AM

Are you that blind? He obviously going to use you. RUN. Don't look back. He's in jail for a reason.

Also, wrong section.

Ads

06-15-2014, 08:14 AM

He wants you to deposit money in his prison account so he can buy things in the canteen; Chips, sodas and such. Products bought from the canteen are used as money in a prison. He only wants your money and not your love.
06-15-2014, 08:29 AM

First of all, people don't go to jail for eight years. He is in PRISON. There is a big difference. And he is in prison for eight years because he committed a very serious crime. That by itself should be enough to make you run as fast as you can in the other direction, even if he didn't have another girlfriend and had not been ignoring you up until now and was not 12 years older than you. You are WAY too young to ruin your life by getting involved with a felon.
06-15-2014, 08:32 AM

The story of him telling you that he "suddenly" realized that you liked him and now wants you to be his GF, is pure BS. He ignored you, blocked you on FB, but now he needs you since he is in prison for 8 years.

You need to block all phone calls/texts and also block him off of YOUR FB page.

Or, 6 months from now will be posing on Y/A, that you are out several thousand dollars, since he will constantly be asking you for money to spend in prison, or pay his lawyers etc.

Another GF or not is irrelevent, A guy that treated you like sh++, now wants you? NO ONE should be treated this way.