This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl didn't respond to message, is it worth it to message here again?
06-15-2014, 08:18 AM
Girl didn't respond to message, is it worth it to message here again?
I randomly fell all over for this girl I used to have feelings for, which were lost, or covered up after she got a boyfriend. So last night I gathered the courage to message her on Twitter, it's been most of the day and all of last night and she hasn't said a word directly to me.
I know she doesn't hate me, because she used to flirt with me all the time, just after she got a boyfriend I lost almost all verbal contact with her.

If this has an relevance, she retweeted this some time after I direct messaged her.
"Even when I decide on something I still regret not picking the other choice in any situation."

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2014, 08:28 AM

If you REALLY like her, then give her time to decide. Its not easy leaving someone so if she does have feelings for you, she will take some time to realize that & leave her bf & come to you.
I suggest you to relax a little bit, let her take her time, if she still seems unaffected or completely happy then let her go. If she seems confused, try your luck by TEXTING and NOT DIRECT MESSAGING ON TWITTER.
If you cannot wait then I would say let it go. Forget about it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply