This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I know that I love my girlfriend, its amazing, I feel like telling everyone. What are your guys thoughts?
06-15-2014, 01:10 PM
I know that I love my girlfriend, its amazing, I feel like telling everyone. What are your guys thoughts?
I've been with my girlfriend for a month and known her for 2 months. I know that I am in love with her, I just saw an old picture she posted a while back on twitter and I just thought to myself "I am the luckiest guy on Earth to have the most beautiful and amazing girlfriend ever." I can't believe I finally found my true happiness, she is amazing. I can't believe how amazing our connection together is. We have our differences but what we have in common is perfect. I am just feeling so head over heels for this girl. My friend said that I found my true love and I know I have. She makes me happy and I make her happy. My friend was talking about sex and I don't even want that. Just having her is the best blessing I could have. I am so grateful to have her. And this post isn't really much of a question, I just wanted to share my love of my life to the world and let everyone know that she is my one and only. <3 I haven't said I love you yet to her, but now I know for sure that I do. I'm going to wait until we're alone to say it and make it special, since she is mine. What do you guys think? Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2014, 01:13 PM

congrats.. it's not everyday you can find someone whom you love.

Ads

06-15-2014, 01:27 PM

By the looks of it, you should as though you have told people you're in love without actually saying it. Anytime you introduce your girlfriend to your family, friends, and whoever, they can tell by your smile, your mannerisms, your voice that you're in love. I'm sure your girlfriend knows because if you've written this, I can only imagine with what happiness and care you treat her with.
So, there's no reason to tell the world what they can already see. Just hold her tight and never let her go.

You guys are lucky-just wish I could find a girl like you have.
06-15-2014, 01:28 PM

Awesome Smile