This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
please help...?
06-15-2014, 06:00 PM
please help...?
I find myself in a situation where I just don't know what to do .. I don't love my ex nor do I miss him but I find myself going on his Facebook and instagram just to see how he is doing I never write him or add him but I see that he started a family is engaged and is in college and it really upsets me because I feel he is so happy and doesn't deserve it he put me thru so much physically abused me for 3years gave me an std and he never apologized to me he pushed me out a moving car and I did nothing but try to help him our whole relationship I paid for his treatment of the std took him back paid for his GED testing Paid for him to renew his license I even slept outside when he was kicked out and had no where yo stay and my mom only had a one bedroom I just feel I've done so much for him and he never even apologized yet is living a happy life ... What should I do am I at fault for feeling this way?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2014, 06:13 PM

Even the most evilest people in this world can live happy.

Unfortunately for people like us, we care too much at times and we feel that there is good in everyone ( or least we hope)

Like with everything, the grass is greener on the other side. You see on Facebook and instagram having the time of his life, right?….but you hardly know the true story. Facebook and instrgram just show you glimpses into his life. Pictures which describe perhaps a small moment, or even less than a second.

Its a bit like TV. You only see the best and most interesting but you don't se the bull **** in the background.

You feel as if he has come out all of this better than you have. Really? He didn't even say sorry to you. ( Did he ever have the opportunity to?) I bet he's still the insensitive prick he was back then.

Even though a lot of the most evilest people in the world can live happy, in the end, they have a rather bad ending. It will happen. Just be glad you won't be part of his potential mess.

Good luck. With each new experience we become. At this moment, you are the strongest you have ever been. Good luck.

Help me out at all?

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in...416AANx18S

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply