This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guy help and advice?
06-15-2014, 07:37 PM
Guy help and advice?
Ok, this is my first question on here so don't judge Smile

Well im 15 and I have never had a boyfriend, I have got a crush on this guy who is in some of my classes.
Well in my art class he used to come over to me and compliment me on my work, I dare say im pretty good, anyway he would just be there for a while and watch me work and I'd just make small talk about what hes doing and smile at him. But now he never comes around to me anymore.
In pe we sorta hang out a bit because im friends with some of his friends, but these are the only times we are togeather. Never see him out side of school because he doesnt live in town, and we dont hang out during lunch because he is always with a large group of guys.
What im really asking is how should I approuch him and all (I can be quiet shy and get very nervous) I suck at flirtling so help there too please and any ways I could catch his eye, like there are a lot of girls at my school and a doubt non of them would like him because hes not the most attactive guy, more srawny too, but to show im interested?

Sorry for being so long, just have a lot of questions and my friends don't really help, thank you for your time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2014, 07:50 PM

Boys that age don't have a clue. Just be the best friend you can be to him. Another thing, don't think he's going to make the "first move". Just ask him to be your boy friend. Come across the idea with a light mood about it. Like so am I going to see you tomorrow morning? Oh I was thinking do you think we can be boy friend girl friend?

Yes? That's great "name", okay I'll see you tomorrow.

JUST LIKE THAT... Keep it simple and light. Your 15 for crying out loud. No need for the drama and the stress. Chances are he isn't experience and equipped to deal with it no more than you are.

Ads

06-15-2014, 08:03 PM

Just say hi when he passes or smiling even the little things can help use internet like his status on facebook go to things where he go even if you not stand close