This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you know reliable websites where I get paid for posting reviews about services and apps?
06-15-2014, 08:02 PM
Do you know reliable websites where I get paid for posting reviews about services and apps?
Hi guys,

Plz tell me if there are websites where I can post reviews and get paid via Pioneer debit card. I don't have a website or blog..

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2014, 08:12 PM

I would not bother, there is little money made in spamming other sits with links, I have not heard of any paying into the debit card, some will do direct bank account deposits. Having a free Paypal account would qualify you to get payment from more sources.

More commonly you get "rewards' for testing a product, that is you buy it and these reward sites might give you a tiny bonus in points that might convert to a prize in the future.

If you created your own site specializing on a particular subject, like club fashion, digital camera, or some other topic people spend money on, you could eventually get it ranking in search engines to bring in free visitors and have affiliate links to some physical products that would earn you about 15% of the sale price. Google's Blogger.com is an easy place to setup a site without programming. Treating it like a publishing business with mainly quality original content is the formula for getting traffic, only doing commercial promotions perhaps 10% is key to retaining followers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply