This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can somebody what advertising strategy does youtube, friendster, facebook, myspace etc? ?
06-15-2014, 08:03 PM
Can somebody what advertising strategy does youtube, friendster, facebook, myspace etc? ?
As above, did they do something like CPM(impression ads?) or PPC(pay-per-click) etc? Can somebody give me some suggestions to online mass advertising? Thanks! Greatly appreciate!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2014, 08:09 PM

I suggest you to try project payday, simply because you don't need any money up front and you can start making money within 15 minutes. I average around 3,500 dollars every month with it. Check it out at http://www.urlkiss.com/1z

Ads

06-15-2014, 08:20 PM

These networking sites have a great publicity, its through word of mouth that make these sites so popular. they also interact with other networking sites and do promotion. they also perform web promotion techniques to be indexed in search engines.
06-15-2014, 08:25 PM

Yes, this is part of the google adwords network. People pay adwords to advertise on google and all google syndicated ads. Perry Marshall is a Legend on adwords campaigns. Here is his free course http://01tech.net/Perry_Marshall.html
06-15-2014, 08:30 PM

Most of these have done both CPM and PPC. Normally CPM can be shown when there is no PPC coverage.

Online mass marketing is easy with CPM advertising. For $1.00 - $2.50 CPM you can join Casale Media's network of 4000 premium sites. Casale reportedly targets 70% of the total US market.