This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good ways to make money?
06-15-2014, 10:43 PM
Good ways to make money?
Ok so I'm only 11 (and no, my goal in life isn't to have the latest iPhone) and I really need some cash. I'm more mature than most 11 year olds (as I don't spell evrting lik disSmile))) ) so i guess I can do a bit more? I don't know, haha. But my mom is done with buying me crap so.. yeah. I mean, I get around 10 bucks a week for doing chores but I always seem to forget to do them. Bagging at stores isn't really an option because I'm too socially awkward and I hate pretty much everyone. I want to try out some online surveys, but i can't seem to find any. So uh, yeah. Thanks haha.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2014, 10:58 PM

First, get down from your high horse.

Second, it would be good to try something you wouldn't like - much better than avoiding things because you don't want to do them. However, you could try a paper round.

Ads

06-15-2014, 11:12 PM

Age is a big thing.
Time is also another big thing.
Technology is now the biggest thing.

You can start making money on the internet.
It won't be millions, but by the time you're 15-16 I guarantee you that you won't ever have to work for anyone but yourself!

You can learn more about it on the internet.
My own blog is http://jacobtyree.com Check it out, I am just like you, only a little bit older
06-15-2014, 11:20 PM

so...you're mature, but you forget to do your chores, eh? haha

you're only 11, you don't need money. and for the record, spelling properly doesn't make you mature, it just means you can spell.

i'll answer your question anyway. try picking up more responsibilities around the house and ask your parents if you can get a raise in your allowance in exchange. they might be happy to oblige (do your own laundry, clean, wash car, take out trash, etc) if they say no, you can pick up some work outside your house such as mowing the grass around your neighborhood or something.

unfortunately, there aren't many ways to make cash online without being scammed in the process. sorry. stick to real world jobs. you'll learn more that way. Wink
06-15-2014, 11:35 PM

baby sit
mow lawns
walk dogs
bathe dogs
do the chores you get paid for at home
sweep walks
rake leaves
wash cars
clean out garages
have a garage sale
fold clothes
help your neighbors with odd jobs
06-15-2014, 11:45 PM

in this age dont fly for money just Study hard. after then do Good Job you will be success and yo will have a lot off money Smile