This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend and I rarely have sex anymore?
06-16-2014, 12:12 AM
My boyfriend and I rarely have sex anymore?
My new boyfriend and I at first had sex a lot and now he goes 4 days without even wanting to have sex and I love sex I could do it every day if he wanted to but it's starting to make me feel lonely since I'm such a sexual person...... I stay with him every night and now I just want a break from him for a few days

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2014, 12:25 AM

It's not unusual for people in a relationship to have different libidos. Long-term relationships require actual "work" to succeed, and working on developing a compatible level of sexuality is one of those things you both have to do.

P.S. Is this the same guy who's only been your boyfriend since a week ago last Monday (RE: Your Facebook question)? In that short time, where did you guys have an interval of "a lot" of sex and then where was your interval of going "4 days without" begin?

Ads

06-16-2014, 12:38 AM

Sexual desire normally decreases as a result of having orgasms. And it's a well known fact that men usually orgasm more easily and quickly than women.

If you had equal desires at first, but then your guy's sexual desire decreased, while yours remained the same. Then this is probably due to him having more orgasms than you.

Your can restore the balance of your sexual desires by doing more things that make you orgasm and less things that make him orgasm.

It's possible for a guy to enjoy the sex for a long time, without orgasming, especially when he deliberately tries to do this. Because a guy gets sexual pleasure even from touching his woman. It's just that this pleasure isn't enough to make him orgasm. He just needs to do things that are pleasant for him but not so pleasant that they make him orgasm.