This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook, peoples profile pictures aren't showing up?
11-09-2012, 08:29 AM
Facebook, peoples profile pictures aren't showing up?
Some people it'll show their amount of pictures, example 28, but the little thumbnail shows a "?" and when I click on it, it says they have no pictures. For some people it'll show them having 100 pictures but only 2 pop up. How can I fix this? I've tried using my iPhone but that didn't work

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:38 AM

Using audience selctor they are hiding the photos.

To edit the privacy settings for photo albums you've posted:
Go to your timeline and click on the Photos section
Use the audience selector tool under each album to control who can see your photos
A few important notes:
The privacy setting for your Cover Photos album is always public.

If there's a photo of you in an album that someone else posted, only the person who posted it can change the album privacy. If you don't like the photo, you can remove a tag or escalate the issue.

If you share a high resolution photo or album with someone, that person will be able to download those photos.

Unlike other photo albums you create, you can choose an audience for individual photos in your Wall Photos and Mobile Uploads albums. Each time you post a new photo, you pick who sees that photo using the audience selector.

Photos you upload to your Profile Pictures, Wall Photos or Mobile Uploads albums allow you to select the audience for each individual photo.

To adjust the privacy settings of photos you've already posted to these albums, simply:
Go to your timeline and click on the Photos section.
Open the album where the photo is.
Click on the photo you want to edit.
Once the photo is expanded, the current audience of the photo will appear in the upper right corner (ex: if the photo's privacy is set to public, you will see the icon). Click on the icon and select the new audience you want to share the photo with.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply