This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have the content of a facebook tab change when the "Like" button is pressed?
06-16-2014, 05:03 AM
Have the content of a facebook tab change when the "Like" button is pressed?
If you take a look at this page - http://www.facebook.com/screampubs#!/scr...603769391, you'll notice that at the top of the image loaded it says "Join us on Facebook by clicking the Like button above".

When you click the "Like" button and reload the page, you'll notice that the image changes and it no longer has the text "Join us on Facebook by clicking the Like button above".

This is what I'd like to do (have the content of the tab change when the "Like" button is pressed). I'm not too bad with HTML coding and have created tabs myself before on our page but I'm not sure of the code I need to do this.

If you could give me some example code that I could modify to enable this that would be excellent. I've tried Google-ing on how to do this and also contacted facebook support but have had no luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2014, 05:14 AM

are you mark zuckerburg? i dont think so

Ads

06-16-2014, 05:20 AM

Use the Like Button codes that Facebook gives you. There are many options to use. Google it or see FB's developer pages.

Ron