This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iphone & app problems!!?
06-16-2014, 05:10 AM
iphone & app problems!!?
when i go on my iphone 4s and open an app, such as instagram and facebook after about a minute if that, my phone goes into spazm. It wont slide properly, if i go to type a text and try to write a word such as 'like' the 'i' and the 'k' wont work, its like there is a block from me tapping that part of the screen. I also have trouble getting into my phone, the slider to open it wont slide all the way across it stops half way goes back and bounces and trys to open the camera, which then once i get it across when i type in my password, if i press '9' the number '5' is pressed and if i press '0' cancel gets pressed.
I cant seem to find a solution anywhere!! i've tried to clean my screen that didnt help, i deleted and re installed instagram that didnt help! does anyone have any suggestions?! preferably i would rather not take it to a shop im hoping its a simple thing!
thanks for any help xxx
how do i do a back up? never done it before to deffo make sure none of my files or anything are lost forever?! thanks x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2014, 05:14 AM

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2008/07/app-crash-fix.html

Ads

06-16-2014, 05:28 AM

sounds like a software fault

try rebooting your phone.
press and hold the home button and power until the phone restarts

if this doesn't work try updating the software (backup first!)

if this doesn't work then you may need to restore phone to factory conditions using iTunes

there are guides on putting iphone is restore mode online.

p.s make sure u backup your phone !!!
06-16-2014, 05:34 AM

First do a complete restore on itunes but make sure you do a backup first ! If this does not sort your problem out then i think a visit to the apple store should be you're next port of call.
When i purchased a iphone 4 from new years ago right out the box it used to do all sorts of crazy stuff and after playing around with it for a couple of weeks i decided to take it to the apple store.
They tested it and it was a problem with the phone and i was given a new one there and then.
06-16-2014, 05:39 AM

I can write iphone app in 3days ! Click this link must help you: http://126.am/7dayapp