This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mixed feelings about a relationship that ended 3 years ago?
06-16-2014, 05:45 AM
Mixed feelings about a relationship that ended 3 years ago?
I was logged into Facebook on a friends account, i went to go log out of it since i respected her privacy but on my dashboard was this picture of a guy, his eyes reminded me of my ex boyfriend.
I made the wary decision to check on him.. because i was curious. His Facebook profile popped up and his picture was on my screen. I smiled, a lot which surprised me. This guy was my first love and strongest love, we dated for 4 years, and we broke up 3 years ago and haven't spoken since.. we ended on bad terms. I was pretty content that i've fallen out of love with him since.. but i smiled when i saw him, and after about 10 seconds of smiling i had a huge rush of feelings overwhelm me and i just broke down crying, i don't get it. What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2014, 05:59 AM

fuck him emi

Ads

06-16-2014, 06:15 AM

u were holding back ur emotions and even when our minds believe something is over with our heart tells us different i had that happen with my ex.. bt i cryed in front of her =/ she was the girl i cared about and she look my virginity but yea.. these are natural feelings.. even in 50 years they will still be there just saying..
06-16-2014, 06:17 AM

When you looked at the picture of him a bunch of memories, feelings and love that you and him shared together would have come rushing back. You were reminiscing on the good times. I know the feeling, bittersweet.
06-16-2014, 06:19 AM

move on, he/she already has