This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not seeing each other for 20 days, is it gonna last?
06-16-2014, 06:22 AM
Not seeing each other for 20 days, is it gonna last?
Relationship advise please??? I'll (try to) make this quick:

I'm 20 (girl,student) ,he's 26 and we've been together for a month. I'm very insecure with myself,which bothers him a lot, and he's very social with lots of friends and a good job.
While to me he's pretty much the only one I've got because I'm new in town. (I do my best to hide it but yeah) So I left to visit my family over Easter (in another country) and I'm very sceptical about our relationship. I mean,in the start I was convinced he was playing me because even when we got serious he kept liking other girls pictures on facebook and often checked other girls out when we went out together. I played very hard to get since I was very unsure about him and I think that's what made him stay. Though towards the end he saw my vulnerable side and I probably opened myself to much to him.
Anyways,the day I left he was generally in a happy mood (I was crying,I felt like an idiot) and since I arrived he has sent me like 2 messages on facebook asking if all's ok and stuff. The past month we have practically spent each day together. And especially in the beginning he would promise me the world : that he would buy me stuff, marry me (!) never hurt me etc. As I opened myself to him it seems like he got a bit bored, I don't know how to say,he stopped trying that hard. I have no idea what's happening. I should probably continue playing hard with him,but honestly I feel like he's going to cheat. :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2014, 06:35 AM

Hey there. Well, It seems like he&#x27;s the type of guy who doesn&#x27;t totally give his attention to you yet. I understand where you&#x27;re coming from because I wouldn&#x27;t want my boyfriend liking other girls Facebook photos and most definitely, checking out other girls. I would definitely talk to him about it. Even if it starts up a fight, it&#x27;s better to know what he&#x27;s actually feeling. You have to build your trust on this guy. He&#x27;s your lover. If you truly want to Marry him someday, there has to be a level of communication of understanding. You have to know eachother thick and thin. Your level of trust could go up higher just because you talk about this. Tell him how you feel. Tell him that you don&#x27;t like him liking girls photos and other girls. You&#x27;re supposed to be the only one he&#x27;s liking. And if not, then ask why you&#x27;re in a relationship with him. He&#x27;s supposed to be loving you like you&#x27;re his only.
Talk to him about it

Ads

06-16-2014, 06:37 AM

You need to contact him and ask him what going and how he doing without you there. If you don't get a good answer you need to step back and see if he going to come to you. If he don't come to you that me it nothing there for you.