This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Icejjfish, is this real?
06-16-2014, 06:28 AM
Icejjfish, is this real?
So I just saw this guys video in Facebook, he was trying to sing some sort of seducing song to females and I thought it was a joke. Upon further investigation on his profile I find ton of pictures and videos of his insanely massive ego, is he real? I watched his "hit" song 'on the floor', oh god I don't know whether to to slap him with a ham or hug him for being an amazing troll! So my question is this; is he a troll? Your answer will go one of two ways; I will hate humanity and admit defeat in social advancements; or, I will love this guy for trolling the world and have a funny song.

If he isn't trolling another way to save me from giving up on society would be if you answered yes to this question: is he mentally challenged?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2014, 06:35 AM

I don't appreciate you trying to dictate my answer.

Ads

06-16-2014, 06:49 AM

I found out about him last month after I hear people comparing him to Future, When i first listened to him i swear I though he was joking! Oh how wrong I was lol. I just saw a video of him on worldstarhiphop.com the other day and it was diss song towards Drake

And I don't think he is mentally challenged he is just doing what he thinks sounds good.