This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to hide friends on facebook with these stupid new privacy settings?
11-09-2012, 08:30 AM
Is there a way to hide friends on facebook with these stupid new privacy settings?
I used to have my friends hidden because I don't like being judged based on the number I have. Now, with this idiotic new changes, I can't hide the number of friends I have from anybody. Does anyone know how to change this?? I am really upset, I hate this. Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:38 AM

I got exactly the same problem, help us... Confused

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...848AA3XlDK

Easy 20 points!!

Ads

When you are logged into your account, go to your profile page. Click on the little "pencil" icon in your "Friends" box, uncheck the box that says "show friends in my profile". Yes it hides your friends to your own friends, but more importantly, it hides the list to people who are not your friends/people who are now able to search you due to new privacy settings.

Hello the pencil thing work but only for people that dont have mutual friends with you! So even people are not your friends if you guys have mutual friends they will be able to see all your friend list! First they will see -mutual friends,and then when they click on option -see all-fisrt mutal friends will be shown,but if they click on option evryone-hops-your all friend list will show up!!
So does anyone know how to fix this??

Yea what JanB said really helped!!!

THANK YOU!

I second Anna! ! ! ! Everyone can see your friend list!!!!!!! You can't REALLY hide your friends anymore.....!

I hate the new privacy settings! Makes no sense at all!!!GrRRR:...........

Sad(