This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i replace my smartphone for the nokia lumia 521?
06-16-2014, 08:42 AM
should i replace my smartphone for the nokia lumia 521?
my current phone is a Samsung exhibit 2 its battery swelled and im trying to decide whether or not this phones better so you know some of the specs of the exhibit are a 3 mega pixel camera 512 mb of ram single core processor and the specs for the 521 are 5 mega pixel camera 512 ram duel core processor with a higher resolution screen but its ugly no front camera its the thickest smartphone on the market no flash and its the windows app store witch isnt that great yet should i stick to my slow as balls exhibit or switch

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2014, 08:47 AM

Broc,

I would definitely recommend the Nokia Lumia 521.

It has Facebook and Twitter, Xbox, Office and Skype built in. There's Nokia Music for completely free and unlimited music mixes, and Nokia's HERE Maps (which can be worked completely offline). The home screen makes it really easy to organise all your favourite people, apps and information.

It offers amazing data speeds on T-Mobile's 4G HSPA+ network. It will take superior images, HD video and it has a dedicated camera button. It has 8GB of storage and expandable memory, and a super sensitive 4" touch screen. It will offer much faster and smoother operation. The Windows Phone Store definitely does not have as many apps as Google Play, but 150,000 apps cover most of the essentials. For example, there is no official Instagram app, but there is 'Instance' - which allows you to like, comment, register, upload, follow and find Facebook friends - just like the official Instagram app.

I hope this helps!

Ads

06-16-2014, 08:55 AM

It has way to many issues. The headphone jack goes out (Very common, meaning you can't listen to your headphones). The phone goes off randomly. It also doesn't have a front camera. Besides those issues i would have to say it's an awesome phone.