This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christians...Do you view the Crucifixion of Jesus as a miscarriage of justice, or something that was meant to happen?
06-16-2014, 10:03 AM
Christians...Do you view the Crucifixion of Jesus as a miscarriage of justice, or something that was meant to happen?
You're a bit simple, Jack

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2014, 10:19 AM

Both.

Ads

06-16-2014, 10:28 AM

God had it planned that way. It did show how wrong Man is for doing it, but that boat already sailed when the demons could recognize the son of God and the people couldn't. There is just something wrong with us humans.
06-16-2014, 10:30 AM

Ditto with Simple Jack
06-16-2014, 10:36 AM

Neither. He defied Rome secretly with his disciples, but never said it in public. Notice how through his ministry, he only talked about his coming kingdom with them in private, never to the general population? Jesus said "I came not to bring peace, but a sword". That was what Judas betrayed--the thing that Jesus wouldn't say in public. Judas was just a scared guy who wasn't sure about this war cult, so he turned Jesus in to the authorities for what he had been saying in private.

But then when confronted by Pilate at his trial, he tried to save his own skin by going "Um...uh...my kingdom is not of this world, yeah! I wasn't really trying to bring a sword. It was just a...metaphor. Yeah, a metaphor!"

Pilate didn't buy it and had him killed.

His followers, in shock and not knowing what else to do now that their Anointed One had been killed, built a narrative about how he was a spiritual being, God in the flesh.

One thing led to another and now we have Christianity.
06-16-2014, 10:38 AM

The only miscarriage of justice is when Almighty God, in His mercy, provided a way (Jesus the Christ of Nazareth) for sinners and a wretch like me to be redeemed instead of suffering and finally burning.
Remember what you allow yourself to think, see, hear, say and do literally set into motion Almighty God’s creative powers that form the matrix of life’s reality you find yourself now walking whether good or bad; so knowing this practice each day focusing your whole attention on your movements whether thoughts, sight, sounds, words or deeds, doing that which is good, positive and constructive.
"A man can no more diminish God's glory or His Son Jesus by refusing to worship them than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell."
The Daniel Project was playing on Netflix and can be found on Facebook; this documentary will open the eyes of some skeptics concerning the Word of God, prophecies fulfilled and Jesus the Christ of Nazareth, the Messiah.
If you do not know Jesus the Christ of Nazareth, the Messiah, as your personal savior, yet believe He is Lord, was born of the Virgin Mary, died for your sins, arose from the dead the third day and is now at the right hand of Almighty God, then if so lead say this simple prayer to be saved and have eternal life in the Kingdom of God and not be Judged for sins truly repented.
“Hear Oh Israel the Lord our God is one Lord and blessed is the Glory of the Lord from His place; Precious Jesus the Christ of Nazareth please forgive me my sins and come into my heart and life forever Amen.”
If you are sincere in this prayer then know for certain that you are saved and if you need help on your Christian walk email me back.

TGM Moderator
tgmpray@yahoogroups.com
http://counselfreelight.homestead.com/Roberts.html
06-16-2014, 10:50 AM

both. we serve a holy and righteous God as the Christians dance for Joy only he is holy and good and how he as a father can give his son for them, as they smile at one another only God can be good...sure God can do all things but who the heck wants to be a robot and we are free, so free Jesus was nailed up for us to show his mighty Resurrection power as they dance and sing only God is good and holy washed in his giving blood.

It needed to be done for Christians hate God and his holiness and basically tell God to shove it where it belongs and all his holiness and thanks for his son and we love it only you are good and holy and only a God should be good.
06-16-2014, 10:55 AM

Both, of course.

Just because it was an unjust act on the part of humans (or, if you prefer, the human legal system of that culture) does not mean that God did not intend for it to happen!
06-16-2014, 10:57 AM

That miscarriage of justice had to happen for the sacrifice for our sins to be made. May Almighty God be forever praised and thanked for His great sacrifice! Smile