This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me with this....how to forgive a person words...?
06-16-2014, 12:46 PM
Help me with this....how to forgive a person words...?
I go to a tution and yesterday tution was off. So the manager there did'nt informed me and i had to travel which wasted my time
Today she says i called u but you did'nt picked[there was no call at all]
She said i msgd u on fb but no response...i dnt use fb regularly..it consumes time and i hv exams
so she in front of all class insulted me saying why r u on fb thn...people like u shld delete that...
she started shouting badly n no reason....but there was reason from her side..she definately got some problem with me
now i have exams n i want to concentrate....so how to forgive her....what you think should be done?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2014, 12:51 PM

The behavior explained by you (if correct) indicates definitely some problem with your tutor. The best way to forgive is try to understand your tutors problem for the behavior given to you. Still if that does not work, write his/her name on a piece of paper and throw it in the flush, and the next time your thoughts go towards the incidence then think that you are trying to wade in flush waters, you will quickly change your thoughts.
Remember the quote "you don't throw stone at lunatics unless you are one"

Ads

06-16-2014, 01:00 PM

Pass on. If it reoccurs write a note stating your opinion