This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did he text me now?
06-16-2014, 03:27 PM
Why did he text me now?
My ex text me last night with a two page message. I haven't talked to him in over a year since I told him that I lost the baby. We were together for a year and he got me pregnant and left. Then he constantly called me and threatened me over the baby and i lost her. I am getting married in 7 months and I am happier than I have ever been with my fiance! My fiance laughed at the message bc he knows I will never get back with my ex! He was my first love, the father to my unborn child, so yes there is still feelings for him but nothing like the ones i have for my fiance! The message went on about how much he missed me and wished our baby would have lived so that we could have stayed together and this and that. He said that he has been watching my fb and says I am even more gorgeous now than I was then. And he just kept going on and on... Why now? Why, when I have finally gotten completely over him, is he texting me this? I am so confused but not about my feelings! He wants to be at least friends but I don't want that anymore. He is the cause of so much pain that i have forgiven him for but why does he think that I will ruin my happiness to get back with him????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2014, 03:37 PM

Delete the messages that you got from the ex. Sounds like he is just sorry for what happened to the baby and to you. Men get like that when it is too late. Happy that you met a good and decent man and hopefully the ex will leave you alone

Ads

06-16-2014, 03:47 PM

Please dont reply to your ex! By that way, you can forget him completely.