This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ladies, what is your opinion on guys direct messaging you on Facebook/twitter?
06-16-2014, 07:01 PM
Ladies, what is your opinion on guys direct messaging you on Facebook/twitter?
I like this girl, Ive known her for a while but I don't really talk to her because we go to different colleges(she goes to one in my hometown and I'm about an hour and a half away). I think she's really pretty and would love to talk to her but I don't have her number.. So what do you guys think when someone direct messages you? p.s. we both like each others pics on instagram so she can't think I'm repulsive, right?? maybe I'm just looking too much into it.. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2014, 07:09 PM

Yeah, they love it man. I do it all the time.

Ads

06-16-2014, 07:16 PM

Im a girl and like it when guys message me first. Just know how to keep a conversation going and be entertaining to talk to and you&#x27;ll easily catch her attention
06-16-2014, 07:21 PM

we love it. trust me.
06-16-2014, 07:37 PM

do it, lets the girl know youre interested because unless shes very brave she wont make the first move
06-16-2014, 07:40 PM

Just say hey x
06-16-2014, 07:51 PM

Message her first. Girls love it!
06-16-2014, 08:06 PM

As long as you guys are already acquaintances and have talked before go for it! If you guys have like an inside joke or something you could message her something about that! I love it when guys message me first. Generally I won&#x27;t message them first unless I have an important question! Go for it!
06-16-2014, 08:18 PM

If thats the only way you can contact her, and you really like her then f-ck it, go for it! You'll regret not trying if you dont. Maybe comment on one of her photos complimenting her (not in a pervy-creepy way)
06-16-2014, 08:30 PM

I wouldn't really know I would like it if a guy direct messaged me on Facebook but it has never actually happened to me before.
Hope I helped