This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if he thinks im cute, then why didnt he reply to my message on facebook?
06-16-2014, 07:12 PM
if he thinks im cute, then why didnt he reply to my message on facebook?
So 4 of my friends told me that this guy thinks I'm cute.

My group ran into his group on the street and from afar, i could see that he was looking/staring at me/my direction. Apparently when I was away, he whispered to my friends saying that I was cute. And even way before this, he saw my fb pics and asked one of my friends about me.

So at a kickback where we officially met, I had to get something from outside the backyard and my friend said "dude, I feel so bad just having her get something. JOHN (that's the guy's name) go with her!!"

But he didn't follow me Sad

And also, we were in a small group and I asked one of his friends when he's free and he said this weekend and John said "I don't know" really fast and just turned around Sad

My friends say he's shy and awkward around girls (especially girls he thinks he cute) but there was so many opportunities to talk to me and he was blowing me off especially when I asked him when he was free...

and before the night ended, his ride had to go. but i told his ride that he should stay for a bit and John agreed and told his ride to stay. He felt a bit reluctant to go when we were sitting together?

and when we were sitting together, his friend came over to my side and started talking to me and i was getting into the conversation and John just got up and walked over to the other side of the room (maybe he felt jealous..?)

But after that week, my friend said he was hanging out John and I asked him to mention john about me. he told my friend that he couldn't wait till summer (meaning he couldn't wait till the summer to see me)

fast-foward to this week (a month later...)
i finally fb messaged him. We didn't talk much because he was taking hours (sometimes, he would reply back the next day) to reply back. We started talking on Monday and when i checked the fb chat today, he read my most recent msg, but didn't reply back (this was 4 hours ago...)

Did he lose interest?

Is there difference between thinking someone is cute and having interest?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2014, 07:27 PM

there's a huge difference between thinking someone is cute and having interest.

Ads

06-16-2014, 07:31 PM

I think that he thinks that you are cute and he is really shy and doesn't know how to approach you to talk to you and that when you talk on fb I don't think that he knows what to say to your texts some guys are still shy when behind a computer I think that he is interested just doesn't know how to open up and talk to you maybe you need to go slow and be patient with him if you really like him be patient and he will come around hes just shy and don't know how to talk to girls especially ones that he likes and finds cute