This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Computer problem?
06-16-2014, 07:31 PM
Computer problem?
Window 7 Perineum, but I believe the problem is with Chrome... last week I lost all my bookmarks which has happen before and I was able to get them back this time I can NOT get them back. Now when I try to open google I get and unresponsive / kill page. My emails say untitled. Things like Skype and google earth are ok to open. My EI is working ok that how I have to open everything. My computer did several updates back on the 12th and after that nothing I've started having problems. Should I just delete chrome and anything to do with it and start over???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2014, 07:32 PM

The good thing about Chrome, is that if you were signed into it before, it remembers all your settings when you log in again, so as long as you signed in before, you can delete chrome, re install, sign in, and everything should be there.

Ads

06-16-2014, 07:46 PM

word of advice so that it would not happen again. better to turn of auto update in an kinds of software if not possible look for a software that could make u turn of auto updates. e.g. ccleaner. updates sometimes causes problems not onli to ur computer but also causes problem to the exact software with its auto update on e.g. google chrome.

a helping hand that i could provide. tri cleaning histor browser and also cookies if this would help google chrome in it's problem.

or

tri uninstalling ur google chrome and reinstalling it and check email. email should be a google mail for it to be possible to retrieve the bookmarks that is.