This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Always feel down about myself??? depression?
06-16-2014, 08:59 PM
Always feel down about myself??? depression?
Okay so here it is, I have a fanbase of 51,000 followers on instagram and get a lot of likes on my pics but when I upload a pic on facebook, twitter, and tumblr of me I never get any likes hardly and NOBODY fakes me online. When I go out nobody ever looks at me, I'm not treated special and im never anyones #MCM on facebook, instagram or twitter.

I have a really good smile and I am 5'11 185 pounds and workout, but I feel so ugly because of these things. and when I go out, women NEVER look at me so I spend a lot of time looking at myself in the mirror downing myself on my apperance because 1) I am NOT online famous and 2) women never look at me.

I have started thinking about having cosmetic surgery to alter my apperance to make women want me more and say I am an attractive person and beautiful...but i am not sure i need a surgery I think its just more of a "want" thing.

what should I do?

please dont write "be yourself" I want to be popular with the ladies. so what do i need to do?

I get a lot of likes on my facebook statuses but not the pictures.
please dont write that crap....I live in Hollywood and my goal is to become a famous actor so people will scream my name and post pics of me all the itme.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2014, 09:06 PM

just be yourself, its the only path to true happiness

Ads

06-16-2014, 09:17 PM

I'd need to see a picture of you to give a really honest answer. What's your Ig name?
06-16-2014, 09:27 PM

You don't have to be popular with ladies..be popoular with one lady and thatll make you feel on cloud9. Start seeing someone from your office/class/ place? You won't feel alonem till then exercise and make help yourself look yummy!
06-16-2014, 09:38 PM

I think you should try to be more interesting..it is more attractive.. Wink Try learning a new language, a new dance, cooking new cuisines or travelling..it would help you meet lots of new people and you might even score bonus points with the ladies...do more social service and give out to the community, you should take a lot of pictures of that and post it on insta or fbook..don't bother about the likes but see how far you've become and how beautiful you are when you make others happy..and when you look back at it you would notice how much you've grown and give you a positive outlook in life..a lot of people would loook up to you and the ladies do take note of that..trust me.. ; ) Good Luck!
06-16-2014, 09:54 PM

Don't let facebook likes define yourself or your life.
And what is with this "people don't treat you special" shit? So just because someone is attractive means they should get special treatment and people's jaws will drop to the floor as they walk by?
Don't get any surgery. You change one thing and then you will want to change another. You will never find happiness that way. You need to change your attitude. Love who you are and your appearance. No one is perfect anyways. Besides, I know that when I like someone their imperfections are just something else I can love because it makes them special.
So you want to be popular with the ladies huh? Do you think women are going to like someone who is constantly preoccupied with how many likes they get on the web and constantly being preoccupied with how they like and never being satisfied with it?
Be confident with who you are and the body you were given. Try talking to women. Be funny, kind, cute... whatever. Talking to them will defintely get their attention.
Don't let societal standards get to you.
06-16-2014, 09:55 PM

Stop worrying about the surface.. You need to be beautiful on the inside. Seriously, I know you don't want to hear it, but be yourself. It's the only person you can be. Don't change-- there's really no point in that. If all you want is people screaming your name and drooling over you, you need a serious reality check. You are not a god. You are a human. A human with thoughts, feelings, and a center. My advice to you? Find your passion. That's what will get people interested in you.
06-16-2014, 10:08 PM

Hey.. To be honest you need to fake it before you make it =D
alot of famous people are not beautiful but its because they have confidence, charm and tell themselfs there beautiful.In order for you to become like them you have to tell yourself that!

Just new uptodate hairstyle,new clothes,calone and COnFIDeNCe... Women/girls will go crazy over you.
NO SURGErY!!@!!.com!

goodluck