This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please Help! How to be friendly with Korean girls?
06-16-2014, 11:01 PM
Please Help! How to be friendly with Korean girls?
I sent some friend requests to some Korean girls in fb.And they accepted them.I was so happy.
But when I sent messages to them they never answered.After a time they blocked me.I did not sent anything wrong.Why did this happen?
Will anyone tell me how to be friendly with them?At least with one Korean girl.

I really want a Korean friend (a girl) so please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2014, 11:10 PM

You&#x27;re likely giving then the impression that you&#x27;re perverted. Of course, if they do not know who you are, but you&#x27;ve added them, it&#x27;s a bit ... Weird.
But now you&#x27;re chatting them too?
What&#x27;s the conversation leading to?
I&#x27;d block you too, not to offend.
It doesn&#x27;t matter what race or nationality someone is. You are simply perverted.

Ads

06-16-2014, 11:25 PM

I&#x27;m not saying you are a creepy perv, but if someone was friending me on Facebook that I didn&#x27;t know, I would block them and feel creeped out and think there a pervert. Why do u want to friend a random Korean girl? If u love Koreans, then go meet one, become her friend, and THEN friend her on facebook
06-16-2014, 11:39 PM

I agree with Ireally. You likely seam like a creeper. Most girls add strangers for more likes on their posts but don't want to talk to them. Why is it so important that theure korean? In Korean culture you do not talk to strangers...its really weird. They usually meet people by friends of friends or set ups. Its the same with fb. Just cause its online doesn't mean they'll change their culture.
Fb isn't a good way to meet people anyway. Its too personal too fast.
I reccoment a different website. I downloaded this app called hot or not and put my adress in korea and met a korean guy and talked a lot and eventually we added eachother on fb after we got to know eachother. So use another app or website and talk that way and then see if they want to add u on fb

Also have you ever thought that they might not speak english at all or well? Try finding someone whos fluent in English