This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When they say the "greatest generation" do they mean millennials? I mean we invented Facebook and Twitter!?
06-17-2014, 03:34 AM
When they say the "greatest generation" do they mean millennials? I mean we invented Facebook and Twitter!?
Clearly we punk rawk!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 03:48 AM

stupid facebook I want that stock to go to 0

Ads

06-17-2014, 03:51 AM

You're about a generation off. And I would not brag about those creations. They make me want to twow up.
06-17-2014, 04:03 AM

"The Greatest Generation" is a term coined by journalist Tom Brokaw to describe the generation who grew up in the United States during the deprivation of the Great Depression, and then went on to fight in World War II, as well as those whose productivity within the war's home front made a decisive material contribution to the war effort, for which the generation is also termed the G.I. Generation. It is a generation that suffered poverty, worked hard, fought hard and grew this country into its greatness. My parents, who were born in 1915, were part of this generation.