This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone please help me?
06-17-2014, 04:53 AM
Can anyone please help me?
There is a guy on twitter, he kinda likes me but i dont feel the same. Problem arised when we were tweeting each other n suddenly he sent me a dm asking what qualities would i look in for my boy friend i felt awkward for a second but i had no second thought n i replied. Later i asked him the same question n he replied 'YOU'. Then he said that he loves me. I tried to avoid this question but he repeated himself.. In order to be good to him i said i had no such thpughts for him but he said he had all those qualities that i was looking forward for my boy friend i did not want to say 'NO' because thats rude... So he asked me to start with a trial relationship and he pleaded so much that i could not refuse though i was not actually in...

Now all i want is a boy who is on twitter act as my boy friend over twitter my username is @forever_apurva

please dont take me wrong i dont want to say no for this relationship and so i want him to feel that i m not the right one for him...

Boys on twitter please help i will really be very greatful to anyone who helps

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 05:08 AM

Tell him he is really nice and funny and there is nothing wrong with him but you just don't feel the same way right now

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply