This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why doesn't she text back?
06-17-2014, 05:17 AM
Why doesn't she text back?
This girl is super sweet and pretty and she used to always respond to my text like a year ago and then I started liking her. She wouldn't text me that much back lately so I stopped for a while(I can't talk much in person because we have no classes together!!) but recently she told me on twitter direct message to text her. I don't know what's up with that... Why wouldn't she just text me? And when I did we barely talked AT ALL. And I started to like once every 4 days or so and same thing, really light conversations. It's going good for like two texts and it just ends with no response. Why does she always end it or not text back at all. I'm not harassing her, I text her like once a week. So why doesn't she ever text me first and why not text back or just end it randomly? We're in eighth grade please help!! Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 05:28 AM

She just not into you. So rather than texting you back or starting conversation and leading you on she&#x27;s just letting it go and replying on occasion so she doesn&#x27;t seem rude.

Ads

06-17-2014, 05:39 AM

NOT INTO U
ANSWERM INE
06-17-2014, 05:49 AM

One thing I know from being a girl is that we hate texting first. We always pray that guys will be the one to text us first because if we do it we feel like we are bothering them. In your case though I feel like she is losing interest but if you can try to fix that I would say it would be best trying to do it without texting...you should be good Smile
06-17-2014, 05:54 AM

But why does she tell me to text her??