This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did she block me on Instagram? I'm confused right now..?
06-17-2014, 05:45 AM
Did she block me on Instagram? I'm confused right now..?
Okay so if she did, that doesn't make sense to me. I'll try to explain what has happened lately. I followed this girl on Twitter a couple days ago, and when I did, I think she subtweeted me. She said "My new follower >>>" and that was like right after she followed back, and I was her most recent follower so idk. I faved that tweet and then dm'd her later and said she's cute, then she said that I'm cute too. Then I gave her my number and said something like "Text me sometime Smile" and she said "alright Smile". Then we texted for an hour or so, and then I said "I'll let you go, I think you're an hour ahead of me. Goodnight Smile" (she lives kinda far away :/) and then she said "Yeah it's 1:40, I'm about to ko, but goodnight Smile". Then earlier today I saw a notification that said "@____ liked your photo" and when I went on Instagram to see who it was, I couldn't find anything about someone liking my photo. My last notification was from yesterday when someone followed me. The username was really similar to her Twitter name, so I think it was her? I also don't know anyone else that has the same name as her so. Then when I tried to type the @ name into the search bar, it said "No users found". I don't know if it's just a glitch, or she blocked me, or whatever actually happened.
What do you think it is? I don't understand why she would block me on Instagram, she still follows me on Twitter and she texted me back today. I'm confused?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 05:52 AM

Instagram has a lot of glitches! It's not her! Try out a really random username thats probably taken, and then search it on Instagram- no users found!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply