This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to I get rid of "Re-Market" ads on my internet Explorer?
06-17-2014, 06:20 AM
How to I get rid of "Re-Market" ads on my internet Explorer?
So I downloaded this thing that obviously has a whole bunch or crap on it and I regret it so much. Whenever I go on youtube, it's very slow and first, something in the bottom slowly pops up with a whole bunch of crap, then two side adds pop up On my right and one to my left. Lastly, the normal non-annoying add pops up and everything GOES SO SLOW. All the add boxes are labeled with 'From Remarket Ads.' and I tried everything. I really need help and it would mean so much to me if you could help my problem. c:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 06:34 AM

I had this on my google chrome, but it should be the same, first go to your program files folder, if you have 2, 1 is x86 or something, go to x86, find anything that would have to do with the popups you get like a popup would start with like esf.gtscf.com/8237rbcg987rnh78r98nqcb87wtnv337cnb7cnb28 or something like that, delete the file, if its already open, restart your computer and try it again, if its still open, use the start button and ind uninstall a program, if you are using windows 8, press the windows key on your keyboard, and just type Uninstall then click on the programs tab or somehting on the right till you find it, then find it and uninstall anything you don't like. Last step is, Install a new browser temporarily, like chrome, then uninstall IE, when its done, restart your computer, install IE again, and voila, done.

Ads

06-17-2014, 06:36 AM

what i will do go through the add or remove program and look under the publisher line what ever prgram u see is not a brand publisher remove it unless you know what program it is and what does it do and then you have to go through the setting of explorer and remove all extensions and reboot ur system.... I dont use explorer so you might need to find the extension ur self sorryy!!
06-17-2014, 06:46 AM

if you are using chrome: press the drop down page button on the top right.
then go to tools>extensions.
Now you just find re market and delete it by pressing the tiny trashcan next to it. Ive done this before.