This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someones fraudly using my email address on facebook, now im locked out facebook?
06-17-2014, 07:20 AM
Someones fraudly using my email address on facebook, now im locked out facebook?
I changed my email address from my schools email address to my mostly used email address, now facebook is saying that someone else's name is using my email address. I cant access my account because the other email address was deleted. How do I contact facebook by phone so that the fraud user can be delete from using my email address.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 07:27 AM

i think you're umm scr*w*d, you NEED that email.

Ads

06-17-2014, 07:35 AM

It was a hacker, most likely. Go to the facebook homepage and there should be some kind of contact info.
06-17-2014, 07:39 AM

Everytime they log into ur account u will receive an email saying that someone has logged into ur account and Facebook sends this email to everyone so in case of situations like this so look for the email and it will say if this was not u then click here and it goes through steps to get ur fb account bak ( check both emails to c if Facebook didnt transfer over ur email and it still has ur old email address or even try logging in with the old email address try it and c what happens I recently had the same problem
06-17-2014, 07:54 AM

Make sure to contact the Facebook developer and include your account information and the problem that you encounter. Tell the truth and act mature! You don't want to trick the admin or sound very childish!

Good luck!