This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Google Chrome and SSL Help!?
06-17-2014, 12:52 PM
Google Chrome and SSL Help!?
Okay, so I did some research and there's these little idk certain sites such as this that have this little page with the corner folded down as a symbol next to the url...this site is one of them. No matter how much I clear my history it will NOT go away..can anyone help me PLEASE! And yes I used Google Chrome

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 01:05 PM

For Chrome --

Step 1:
Click "Customize and Control Google Chrome" menu.
Step 2:
Click "Options" button.
Step 3:
Under "Google Chrome Options" window select 'Under the Hood" tab.
Step 4:
"Under the Hood" tab go to "Security" section.
Select Trusted SSL Certificates
Step 5:
Click "Manage certificates" button.
Step 6:
In the "Certificates" window you can Import, Export and Remove your SSL certificates.
Step 7:
To setup computer-wide SSL settings follow this step.
'Use SSL 2.0': This is an older version of the SSL protocol that is less secure. However, some websites may require visitors to use this version when browsing. If so, select this option only if you trust the website.
'Check for server certification revocation': Turn on real-time verification for the validity of a website's certificate, for extra security. A certificate can be revoked by its third-party issuer if it detects that the certificate has been compromised or stolen.

-http://www.googlechrometutorial.com/google-chrome-advanced-settings/Google-chrome-ssl-settings.html

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply