This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Got 4 days to write 3,000 word assignment and haven't done any research...possible?
06-17-2014, 12:58 PM
Got 4 days to write 3,000 word assignment and haven't done any research...possible?
as the title suggests, i've got a 3,000 word assignment to do within 4 days....i haven't done any of my research because i've been concerned with other assignment, is this possible?? im really panicking now
Thanks for you advice; aiming to write around 1,000 words today. Wish me luck

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 01:12 PM

ahahahaha thats hillarious. i had a 4000 word ap history midterm which my class had 4 months to work on. i started research at noon the day before, resarched till 5, packed a bowl, made a pot of coffee, and worked till 5am the day it was due. i got the highest grade in the class, a b+. the biggest word of advice is relax and dont panick. and if you can buy any adderall, that helps too

Ads

06-17-2014, 01:19 PM

Playing consol games or chatting on FB or on here is NOT another assignment. If you had time to write this question you have time to write the assignment.
Turn OFF your phone and TV and get down to work!!!
If you had to really WRITE it as in with a pen and paper then it would be a challenge. But seeing as how you just type these days there is NO excuse! Get on with it!!!