This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone using Licorne AIO - SEO software?
06-17-2014, 02:18 PM
Anyone using Licorne AIO - SEO software?
I just bought Licorne AIO software from http://www.licorneaio.org, which is All in one package of SEO tools with more than 50 modules. It's still very unknown, are there any users here? I like video submission project especially, 100 of video uploads to 100 sites with just a few clicks...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 02:22 PM

Hi there,

I'm not a user of the software you mentioned, but I checked it out following your link.

I should say that this toolkit can hardly be called all-in-one SEO software.

Moreover, this software is likely to get you into trouble with the latest Google search quality update.

Let me explain you why.

Licorne is a submission tool designed for all kinds of automatic link building, that's it, whereas all-in-one SEO software is the kind of software to handle various aspects of SEO: content optimization, site structure optimization, off page, competition research, keyword research, link research, rank checking. So don't fool yourself, it's just a tool for spamy link building.

Some words about why it can get you into trouble.

Right now, the hottest topic in the SEO community is the Penguin update. It's one of many Google search quality updates aimed at purifying search results.

To survive this update, you need to take a fresh look at your link building practices. Sites that are involved into manipulative link building are running a risk of hitting the bottom of search results.

You shouldn't panic because of Penguin - many more Google updates will follow. Rather, you should decide for yourself - once and forever - whether you're playing games with Google or you prefer following its Guidelines.

If you choose following the Guidelines, you should apply more advanced SEO techniques, including:

- advanced keyword research (both short tale and long tale options, evaluated through a variety of SEO metrics like number of searches, competition, estimated visits each of these keywords will bring); moreover, you need a long list of keyword options to vary your anchor texts as much as possible - that's crucial not to get hurt by Penguin and succeeding updates;

- continuously adding fresh, relevant and unique content to your site (to give Google reasons why your site should be on the first page of its search results);

- finding best link building opportunities through in-depth niche research;

- thinking social media engagement and networking as opposed to spamming forums and blogs with zero value comments;

- and whatever else you believe is a long-run SEO approach in line with Google guidelines.

These tasks are not as daunting as they appear at the first site. They can be easily managed with all-in-one SEO software - real all-in-one SEO software. SEO Powersuite works wonders for me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply