This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with a guy (ex) starsign?
06-17-2014, 10:10 PM
Help with a guy (ex) starsign?
He's a pisces sun capricorn moon n I'm a cancer with sagg moon libra rising.

So we liked each other for 5 years always wanted each other but never could, finally we did! But I left someone or him cuz I just wanted him so much it hurt! Anyway I ended it after about 2 months cuz I was so scared and need security and stability n was scared of the unknown.. So I want bac to my ex who is a Gemini And now the pisces has blocked me from everything and obviously doesn't want to speak to me which I understand but I need him, even if it was just as a friend, everyone is saying it's still too soon and he's still hurting, when he had the chance to meet me he said I don't need to see her but is he forcing himself to push away the feelings, all I want to do is explain.. It's been 3 months I quickly made a fb account messaged him I poured my heart n soul out to him but it's gone into his 'others' folder he's been online apparently yet still hasn't read it or blocked me. He said I was like no girl he's ever met, met his family etc sooo is he gone for good? I feel like I've always loved him in my own way

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 10:23 PM

I am a pisces guy and I know that it really must have hurt him to block you out, because he might think theres something wrong with him, esp. if it was a sudden break up. I remember my 1st love, when she ended it, I took months to stop hurting, so hes probably going thru something similar, maybe he doesnt want to be hurt again like that but wait a bit and try going to see him in person, but dont push him to talk, he will when hes ready. Btw pisces and cancer are compatible, so that might improve your chances.

Ads

06-17-2014, 10:27 PM

[sooo is he gone for good? ]
Astrology cannot answer this question. Please remember astrologers are *not* clairvoyants, and even clairvoyants could not answer this question either.

Sounds more like you want dating advices here so maybe repost in relationship forum or *singles & dating* forum where they may be better able to advise you. This is for astrology and without SEEING one or both natal chart pictures, NO astrologer can help you with your enquiries. I would love to help you out, astrologically speaking, but you don’t seem to be asking an astro question for us to help you with?

Astrology synastry (comparing two charts) does NOT work off *SIGNS* but mathematical aspects one chart makes to another. For example and opposition is 180’ a square 90’ sextile 60’ and trine 120’ its pure maths. What attracts you to another person is their ASCENDANT sign not Sun sign. This is the chemistry, lust and attraction factor. If you get your chart and find your Asc sign from astro.com then anyone’s sun, moon, mercury, venus sign that falls conjunct your Asc or in your first house is excellent as there would be so much in common. Also excellent if someone's sun conjuncts your Descendant/marriage house. The angles are very sensitive in synastry. Astro is *THE* only site where you can even get these synastry bi wheels FREE of the net!!
06-17-2014, 10:39 PM

It does sound like he's moved on. I wouldn't say forever. Probably just until you get rid of that Gemini you're hanging out with.

Asking him to be just friends is a lot, and it's quite selfish after all of this is said and done. You really need to focus on you for a while. I would recommend breaking it off with everyone, and just starting over fresh. He won't respond to you until he knows you're single anyways. You can't force him to read anything, but if you know where he lives you could drop by and try to talk with him or send him a text. There are aps that tell you whether or not he's read the text or left it unopened.

If he sees you working on yourself, trying to get over him, maybe he'll reconsider. But if he doesn't you just have to accept the consequences of your actions.

Cancer is insecure and likes to stay in her shell,but if she does that forever...then there she will stay...alone.

I think your insecurity is causing you to become co dependent with the men you are in relationships with. Try it on your own, build some confidence, then you'll be perfect for your pisces. he can't be there for you always, you'll end up hurting him. A relationship is for two people you have to support each other.