This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help naming my blog?
06-17-2014, 10:36 PM
I need help naming my blog?
I'm having a lot of trouble thinking of a blog name. My blog is going to be a travel blog, but it will evolve into a different kind of blog once we move away from Germany after a few years and won't be traveling so much, so I don't want to necessarily name the blog after something to do with travel. I thought of the idea to name after a movie...like Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. I thought of Planes, Trains, and Champagne, but it's taken already Sad Here are some stats about us if it helps with the blog naming ideas:

-military family living in Germany for 3 years (my husband is getting out in 3 1/2 years though so I don't want it to be military themed!)
-3 kids
-traveling around Europe

And I would like it to be something witty. PLEASE HELP! I've been racking my brain and I've come up with nothing. Sad Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 10:50 PM

I think you have to write the name that don't related or consider to your site topic because,

The biggest search engine Google, do you no the meaning of google, its not meaning of search.

The biggest web portal Yahoo, do you no the meaning of yahoo, is it represent the data that it has.

Facebook is it represent the name of social.

You have to create the name which is unique over internet.

and it should me a smart and little name.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply